Healthcare needs to Change.
This page was written to help you identify what is imp. when choosing healthcare. Healthcare must transform to save lives, time, money and frustration.
For many with an unexplained illness / condition, healthcare is too expensive, disempowering and caught up in it’s own importance, smothered in tests and products and literally stopping people from moving (eg. bracing for kids)
People are rarely empowered to make long-lasting and meaningful change.
Education is important. Knowledge in Action is more important.
Habit Driven Health (HDH) implements healthcare in the following way:
- SAFETY – The strategies ensure your safety developed with time, observation and Respect.
- PREDICTIVE – In most cases, HDH predicts outcomes and goals obtained from a deep history examination (medical and habit-based – rarely done)
- REVERSIBLE – Demonstrates switches that turns ‘on’ or ‘off’ healing, with a view to empowering you of what to DO and AVOID
- EFFECT SIZE- Often demonstrates meaningful changes, not ones that are insignificant
- TIME CENTRED – The time between what you do and what unfolds has to be closely related, not take months to achieve.
- SUSTAINABLE – You will be put in charge of what you have to do/avoid to stay well -> INDEPENDENCE
- CENTRALISED – An approach that leads to MORE THAN ONE area of the body healing at the same time. This is known as WHOLE SYSTEMS HEALING.
- GENERALISABLE – This type of care has to be one that many can embrace – a UNIVERSAL healthcare approach.
- PATIENT CENTRED – Commonlyu used term in healthcare now, however HDH explores what this really means through its goal tracking and empowerment strategies – unique and not reported elswhere
- ACCESSIBLE – Can be done in various formats (Telehealth for 10 years, in person and in group formats)
- EMPOWERING – Based on Sleep, Head and Body positioining, what you will learn when at the cinema, conferences, cafe, lounge, work set-up, garden etc. puts you in control of how you impact your nervous system and body.
- LOGICAL – based on science and extremely practical in delivery
- VALUE DRIVEN – One strategy alone can save a life or prevent an accident
- EASY TO IMPLEMENT – No Products or Supplements are used. No bracing or surgery for scoliosis
- EASY TO RECORD – The SoS recording system can be done on line or on paper and provides the ultimate in HOPE restoration
- SAFE – Mentioned again, because this is the top priority – First Do No Harm.
- EFFECTIVE – HDH looks for maximum impact using minimal effort and the shortest time possible
- INCLUSIVE – HDH is here to empower practitioners and their clients and is presented to physicians from other disciplines (See presentations)
- COLLABORATIVE – Is not a work-alone therapy. Referrals are used when needed while still safe-guarding clients from potential adverse therapies
- ACCOUNTABLE – Has an accountability system not documented elsewhere and this has been presented at conferences for lady’s health issues and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Habit Driven Health is a new type of healthcare whose mission is to empower practitioners and their patients. While HDH has seen many successes not achieved with dependence based care, it’s real advantage is that it knows how to empower clients to turn on healing and turn off destructive processes that undermine your potential. The power that lies inside the body is beyond words. And this should be enough to humble both practitioner and patient.
The right paradigm for healthcare, with the right tools and a rigorous upholding of truth (timely acknowledging failures and successes) through timely and accurate reporting, leads to breakthrough. This has set many people free. Enjoy the power of your body and use the tabs on each page to start Habit Driven Health.